Shipping & Installation
- Shipping is quoted on a per-order bases and will be reflected on your cost estimate. All orders and final shipping charges are confirmed by email, which also includes an estimated shipping date.
- You will be notified a week prior to shipping from the manufacturer. Once the item arrives at the local warehouse you will be contacted to set up a delivery time.
- Due to the weight of our products, most must be shipped via common carrier or freight trucks. We will determine at the time of the order if there will be additional charges for a lift gate, pallet jack or fork lift necessary to unload your delivery.
- Our shipping agents cannot delivery to P.O. boxes, so a complete street address is required to ensure delivery of your items. A telephone number is also required to notify you when your items are ready for delivery. All deliveries require a signature upon receipt.
- Because we offer items from various manufacturers around the world and we do not currently stock inventory, items ordered from different manufacturers will arrive separately. Should you wish to have your items arrive together; orders from different manufacturers can be held in our receiving warehouse and combined with other shipments, to be delivered at a later date. This option will result in an additional fee, but is very reasonable. Please specify this option when placing your order. White glove service is available to have the items delivered and the debris taken off site. Each order will be quoted separately.
- We do not provide installation services but we do have a list of recommend contractors that we are happy to share with you.
- We will provide the manufacturer’s recommended instructions and technical specification sheets with your order. If you do not receive these instructions with your purchase please contact us immediately for that information.
Verify Your Order Information
- The colors, color finishes, and fabric colors shown on websites are not exact. To avoid receiving a product that is not as anticipated, we encourage you to make an appointment at our Maitland office to see the samples. We stock stone, frame and fabric samples from all of our manufacturers. In some cases we can bring these samples to the site to match the color pallet.
- You are responsible for verifying that the details of your order are correct, including finishes, sizes and quantities. We can not accept returns or offer refunds for product color variances, or if the wrong color, finish, size or quantity was ordered by the customer.
- We only offer products of the finest quality and craftsmanship and stand behind the quality of every product we sell. These products are shipped direct from the manufacturers and securely packed, crated, and palletized to guard against damage during transit and ensure their safe arrival at your site. The manufacturers of these products guarantee that their products are in the best possible condition when they leave their factory. While we are sure you will be more than pleased with the quality and performance of the items you purchase, it is possible for items to be damaged during shipment.
- Our design office cannot accept returned items, and each manufacturer has a different return policy for handling returns. All items must be inspected immediately upon delivery for any chips, cracks, tears, or other visible signs of damage to the packaging that may have occurred during shipping. Should you see signs of damage to the products or packaging, please contact us immediately and take photographs of any and all damaged parts or packing, and send to us by mail or e-mail.
- Should you receive an item that appears to have manufactured defects, you must contact us by telephone within 24 hours and send photographs of the defective area by mail or email.
- Please note that items may also become damaged if they are not installed according to the manufacture’s specifications. Any damage due to improper installation is the responsibility of the purchaser and cannot be returned to the manufacturer for a replacement. We take pride in our client relationships and the exceptional customer service we provide.
- We do not share any information about our fabulous clients.